Post Hero is an adventure game where you play as a mail carrier on his first day on the job. What should be a walk in the park turns out to be anything but! Who knew you'd need to outsmart a vampire, help someone change a flat tire, foil a porch pirate, save a relationship and learn magic just to drop off some packages? All of this and more awaits you in Post Hero!
- Explore the town where the Generations house is located.
- Meet loads of interesting characters
- Silly humor and cameos from the Playdate Cinematic Universe
- A mostly helpful Mail Gnome who'll give you hints via cryptic riddles
- 146 total points to be had - can you find them all?
- Three save slots so almost everyone in the family can play!
- Dying doesn't matter and is part of the fun. Some deaths are even worth points!
- The game auto-saves as you play. No "save early, save often" here!
A list of the controls for the game can be seen when pressing the menu button.
- D-pad - Move player
- quick press - look/examine
- long press - Open inventory while exclamation is above head
- quick press - Interact, cancel
- Hold - Run
A walkthrough of the game is available on the games Itch.io page. It can be purchased here.
This walkthrough provides a map of the game and a 40+ page walkthrough with fun facts, trivia, hints and more.
- Programming, Art, Music & Dialog: S.G. Chipman
- Main Menu Design: John Clarkson