Down the Oubliette
From Playdate Community Wiki
|Down the Oubliette|
Down the Oubliette is a dungeon crawler for people who like tower defense games. Take on the ghost infestation below an abandoned country house.
- Play through 4 randomised levels to get rid of all the ghosts.
- Use 4 different towers: beacon, coil, fan, and torch.
- Use the crank to activate fan towers or configure the controls to play with one hand.
- Replay a floor as often as you need to. There’s no permadeath.
- Use ghost energy to build and upgrade towers but manage your resources well or you’ll get stuck.