Bird and Beans
From Playdate Community Wiki
|Bird and Beans|
|Release Date:||May 11th, 2022|
In Bird and Beans, you play as a small bird named Pyoro trying to eat seeds from the sky before they destroy the platform you are standing on. This is a faithful port/remake of the original game, which was a launch title for the Nintendo DSi, originally released outside of Japan in 2009. The DSiWare original itself is a port of the mini-game "Pyoro" from the first WarioWare title on the Gameboy Advance.
Download or view the source code on Github !
- All the classic Pyoro gameplay you know and love
- 1-bit remakes of all the original sprites
- Optional crank controls for Pyoro's tongue
- Dynamic soundtrack
- True-to-the-original tongue physics
- High score tracking
- Verified to run great on device!