From Playdate Community Wiki
Itch page description:
Nostalgic LCD graphics
- Accurate simulation of the original 1995 handheld game
- Roll for a high score in this single-player variant of a familiar dice game
- This game runs on Playdate. To install it, see the sideloading instructions.
- Top row: sum of corresponding dice
- Subtotal bonus: +35 points if top row totals at least 63
- 3/4 of a Kind: sum of all dice
- Full House: 25 points
- Small Straight: 30 points
- Large Straight: 40 points
- Chance (no restriction): sum of all dice
- Yacht (5 of a kind): 50 points
- Yacht bonus: additional Yachts after the first score +100 points
- Joker: if the Yacht box and the matching top row box have already been scored, additional Yachts can score full points for Full House, Small Straight, or Large Straight
- Press the menu button to start a new game.
- If you want, you can play faster by using the B button to skip the dice-rolling animation and to speed up the score counting.
- A simpler dice rolling animation appears if you enable "Reduce Flashing" in the Playdate's settings.