From Playdate Community Wiki
- PulpScript: A Beginner's Guide: A tutorial that goes over the basics of PulpScript. Concise and to the point.
- Make an Adventure Game for the Playdate using Pulp: How to implement health, static hazards, moving hazards, locked doors, and more.
- Making a Simple Enemy AI and Attack System: How to make a simple enemy pathfinding AI, how to make the player face the direction you move, a simple sword attack system, as well as locking a room until all enemies are defeated.
- Platformer: A basic project with added gravity so it handles like a platformer.
- Dynamic Path Generator: Are you just as tired as me of endlessly creating separate tiles and place them in the correct order to make a path? This project shows a single tile that just does all of that for you!
- Aseprite script: Export multi-tile animations to Pulp
- Pulp Import Script Prepares an image or QR code for importing into Pulp, including tile chunking and transforming color to black & white.
- Dithering Oven: Great 1 Bit Image Dithering tool.
- Pulp Mill A Pulp-to-Lua converter which is designed to provide significant performance gains to pulp games.
- Pulp+ A Chrome extension to extend Pulp with some extra features!
- PulpScript Syntax A Visual Studio Code extension providing syntax highlighting for PulpScript.
- 160 micro roguelike tiles: 160 1bit 8×8 tiles for RPG or roguelikes. In the package you'll find walls, enemies, items, interface elements and more.
- Useful 1bit sprites: Textures, patterns and various theme icons sprites. More here.
- 1800 Pulp compliant tiles: Large tileset to get you going.
- Playdate Input Icons: D-pad, A, B, Crank & power icons made by Dev_the_cord on Discord.