From Playdate Community Wiki
|Released on 2022-04-19|
|Made by Twenty Minute Mile|
Choose from 3 games:
Klondike- the classic. Stack alternating color cards in piles, uncover all the flipped cards, and sort them into their suits.
Spiderette- A one-deck spider solitaire variation for smaller screens. Uncover and sort as much as you can before having to reveal the next wave of cards.
Yukon- carefully jockey unordered stacks of cards by moving them into ordered piles.
Built for the Playdate
- Built using the Playdate SDK
- Original graphics and fonts designed specifically for the hardware
- Grab multiple cards by pressing A multiple times, or grab a whole handful by holding the A button.
- Tidy up the board by using the crank to move cards into their top piles!
- A Button
- Menu Select
- Add card to hand
- Deposit cards in a pile
- Hold to pick up many cards
- B Button
- Menu Back
- Cancel current action
- Hold to undo moves during gameplay
- Crank (not required to play the game)
- Automatically move cards from piles into the winning foundations